- A Simple Project from scratch – just name your project and start creating tasks.
- A more involved Business Project, using one of Clear Gem’s templates or a custom template that you create.
- The option of an Agile Scrum or Kanban project type.
- The Scrum Project Type is an agile process framework for managing complex knowledge work. This can be used for software development projects or any other types of projects requiring waves of related work tasks.
- The Kanban Project Type is a lean method to manage and improve work. This approach is to plan, assign and manage work by balancing demands with available capacity, and by improving the management of bottlenecks.
- If you have projects that require a default list of standard Tasks every time to start with, create a pre-populated project with those Tasks and use that as a populated project template to start all your future projects with. This can save hours of initial project set-up time
- A Roadmap of Projects that provides users the functionality to initially layer projects with block level resourcing across a timeline, and to add successive layers of detail, including detailed resourcing by skill type so that a true picture of resources required and how resources are deployed over time can be seen and managed to.
- Clear Gem Projects recognizes the importance of being able to create multiple versions of plans and the importance of being able to keep straight the differences in project definitions across these versions, as well as the need for the ability to revert to prior versions and the ability to ultimately select the version that will become “The Plan.” Prefer planning in Grid View, no problem. Kanban or Scrum your thing, go for it! Clear Gem understands the value of different methodologies & views and allows you to toggle to whatever view best supports your way of getting things planned and done.